Hey you! Put. Down. The. Donut. It's not going to satisfy your 3.30-itis and it certainly won't taste as good as it looks. Go put on the kettle and have a fruit and nut bar. There, isn't that better already?
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 cups DriedFruit, Seeds and Nuts - Cranberries, Cashews, Almonds, Flax Seeds, Sunflower Seeds etc
- 1 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Oil (or Butter)
- 1/3 cup Yoghurt
- 1/3 cup White Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Combine honey and oil over low heat until liquid then add oats and your choice of fruits, seeds and nuts. Make sure every grain is coated then press firmly into a square 25 x 25 cm cake tin.
- Bake for 25-40 mins depending how chewy you would like your bars. Take out of the oven and cool completely, then cut into bar-sized portions.
- In a small saucepan heat yoghurt until warm enough for your chocolate to melt in. Do not overheat yoghurt as it may split. Stir chocolate in like a ganache until smooth. Cool slightly and drizzle over the bars.