I once read somewhere that if all the ingredients are in the name of the dish, you can't say you baked it. So I guess I 'assembled' this tart. What can I say, I like to keep it simple. Less room for burning down the kitchen.
The recipe (if I'm allowed to call it that) has been adapted from this one for yummy truffles.
- Biscuits for base - I bought a premixed 'biscuit base' pack and added some toasted dessicated coconut
- 60 ml Butter, melted
- 400g White Chocolate, chopped
- 85ml Coconut Cream
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Crush your biscuits into a fine crumb and mix well with the melted butter. Press into tart tins and refridgerate until firm.
- In a bain marie melt your chocolate slowly with the coconut cream. Add lemon zest.
- After the mixture has cooled down a bit, pour into your biscuit bases and refridgerate for at least an hour until set.
- Garnish with some more lemon zest and go impress some people.